Daily News – April 3, 2022
Elon Musk shares a Dogecoin video in response to a joke about Bitcoin miners. Peter Schiff finally admits he is Satoshi Nakamoto, and says that he has been buying and holding Bitcoin. The co-founder of the platform Twitch raised funding...
- Elon Musk shares a Dogecoin video in response to a joke about Bitcoin miners.
- The Indian parliament states, “we have reached out to institutional stakeholders within the country and outside. We are taking inputs from the IMF and the World Bank and incorporating these.”
- No one likes taxes, but this one isn’t so horrible. Indonesia is instituting a 0.1 percent crypto tax that begins this month.
- Cowen CEO views Bitcoin as a store of value.
- Russia is motivated by sanctions to establish its own crypto market infrastructure, according to its finance ministry.
- Peter Schiff finally admits he is Satoshi Nakamoto, and says that he has been buying and holding Bitcoin.
- The co-founder of the platform Twitch raised funding for his NFT marketplace startup Fractal.
- Citi Bank is outlandishly optimistic about the future of the Metaverse, and foresees a $13 trillion economy by 2030.
- It’s alive! Mt. Gox just transferred 6,800 BTC to an unknown wallet, days after former CEO shared plans to compensate creditors.
- Cardano Stablecoins, wrapped and synthetic assets, hardware support, and many other things are expected in the next 6 months.